Returns & Refund Policy
Whilst we do everything within our means to ensure your product arrives safely, we understand there may be times that damages occur en-route. When this happens, we aim to make the returns process as easy as possible.
Simply send us an email to email@example.com and one of our friendly customer service team will be available to assist you. In the email include your full name, order number, photographs of the damaged product and a little description around what happened.
If you receive the wrong order or product contact us immediately, using the above email and one of our team will be able to assist you.
Once an order is received and processed by our distribution team, we cannot offer a cancellation or refund. If you require a refund before it has been received and processed, we may be able to assist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All refunds may incur a 5% fee which covers our fees from the gateway and payment providers.
Please read below our Terms & Conditions:
* All faults, damages and dispatch errors must be reported to us immediately, these must be reported within the first 7 days of the delivery date.
* All faulty or damaged products need to be returned to NZ Couriers before any new order/product is sent out to you (NZ Couriers will be in touch to collect the item directly from you). Please Do Not throw away any part of the product or packaging, NZ Couriers need to inspect this in person before they will accept any claim made by us; if they cannot inspect or collect the item, no new product will be sent out by us.
* Due to strict health guidelines, we cannot accept any opened products for exchange, returns or refunds.
* We do not offer exchange, returns or issue refunds for change of mind purchases or offer a money back guarantee if you did not notice any visible differences.
* We are not liable for any reactions you may incur when taking the product, this does not deem the product faulty or damaged, we will not issue refunds for any reactions to the product, if you have concerns about taking any of our products, we strongly recommend you consult your GP or healthcare provider first before taking the products.